Develop a workflow for scanning, storing and destruction of documents so that your documents are always streamlined.
At EisenVault, we have extensive experience working with small-to-medium enterprises, government entities and large corporate houses in India. We have developed a rich knowledge-base of records policies used by organisations of various sizes, and in multiple industries. Using a consultative approach, we will help you identify and streamline your records management needs - reducing total costs.
Preparing records management policies
- Consult with internal stakeholders to prepare document matrix - listing all record types, users, tags/metadata, and retention periods (calculated based on statutory requirements and internal operational requirements)
- Prepare a central repository where the records management policy is stored and made available to all stakeholders for reference
- Customise electronic/physical document management systems and processes to work according to the records policies (includes building in appropriate approval workflows, destruction workflows, and audit points)
Classification, barcoding and relocation
- Files will be packed into standard size boxes, and each box will be bar-coded
- Barcodes of files/boxes are entered into our records database for easy tracking and retrieval
- Can be a one-off project or an ongoing service