When using the hybrid document management solution, you benefit from the best of both our cloud-based and on-premises systems.
The primary storage location can be your internal servers with backup servers on cloud and vice versa.
Hybrid Document Management System – Model
Hybrid model offers:
- Same features as the stand-alone cloud & on-premises models
- Option to sync part / all of the on-premises repository with the cloud repository wherein
- Cloud can act as a back-up of on-premises repository
- Cloud can be used to allow access to a subset of documents outside the company firewall
Key features of EisenVault Digital DMS
The EisenVault Digital Document Management System offers a rich set of industry standard benefits.
- Digital document storage
- Online editing capabilities
- Google Docs integration
- Version control
- Metadata attribution, e.g.
- 'Date' of document storage
- 'Employee ID' for an employee document
- Document management workflows
- Indexing and search abilities
- Collaboration and social features
- Document audit trails
- Multi-language OCR - Hindi, Bengali, Tamil, Telugu and Nepalese amongst others
- OCR of scanned images to searchable PDF documents
- Support for multiple file types: PDF, Doc, Docx, ODT, Google Docs, TIFF, JPEG, etc
- Cloud storage on secure servers
- Highly secure enterprise grade encryption
- Daily database backups
- Easy and intuitive to use
- No limit on file size
- Easily customisable user interface
- Accessible using web browser and mobile app