- Click the above link as per your desktop compatibility.
- Run the installer by double-clicking.
- Click on “Yes” to install.
- Please, press finish and run EisenVault-sync.
- In the desktop taskbar, right-click on the EisenVault Sync app and then click on “Manage Account”.
- Click on “Add New Account”. Enter details of the EisenVault account here.
7. ENTER YOUR EISENVAULT URL AND LOGIN DETAILS, SELECT THE FOLDER WHERE YOU WANT TO SYNC THE DMS DOCUMENT.
8. Select the folder you want to Sync.
9. Click Finish.
10. Click “Go to Manage Accounts”.
11. Select “Enable Sync” (until you do this, the instances won’t start syncing) as shown in the above picture.
12. Click the “Settings (gear)” icon on the left menu.
13. Select “Launch on startup”.
14. Optionally change sync interval to 1 hour (this helps reduce the server load).
15. Press save.
Files should sync in a few minutes to a few hours — depending on the number and size of files.