The full power of the EisenVault Document Management System (DMS) can be realised through its unique fully cloud-based managed service. The system is hosted using world-class commercial cloud infrastructure – the same infrastructure that supports millions of users and thousands of terabytes of data for companies worldwide.
This cloud-based approach has several advantages over traditional on-premises document management systems:
- Storage provided for bulk data is fully encrypted, providing peace of mind that your data will not fall into the wrong hands.
- Data is automatically mirrored across multiple locations across the globe, resulting in strong redundancy and fault tolerance in the event that one hosting location has a technical failure. You can rest assured your service is always online.
- Your data is automatically backed-up on a daily basis and stored at state-of-the-art data centres, where it is highly secure and always available.
- EisenVault is able to provide personalised support via a centralised team in order to ensure that your user experience is always the best.
- As a result of regular product updates being applied centrally on the cloud hosted software, your DMS instance is always the “latest and greatest”. This ensures that you can always get access to the latest features and the best security features without having to pay for expensive and complicated upgrades.
- You are able to connect all your devices to EisenVault in the cloud with a working internet connection, no matter where you are. You can have access to your documents and repositories via the Web Browser, iOS App or Android App. All communication between your device and EisenVault servers is fully encrypted using 256-bit SSL encryption, the industry standard used across all enterprises including banks and e-commerce sites.
- You don’t have to worry about managing databases, security updates or data-centre hardware. Our consultants will help you get started with EisenVault in the cloud very quickly.
EisenVault can always setup an on-premises instance for your organisation if you like, but we recommend using the cloud approach for the reasons outlined above. Do talk to our consultants about any questions or concerns you may have. We will be very happy to provide a tailored solution that works best for your organisation.