The full power of the EisenVault Document Management System (DMS) can be realized through its unique fully cloud-based managed service. The system is hosted with a world-class commercial cloud infrastructure – the same infrastructure that supports millions of users and thousands of terabytes of data for businesses worldwide.
This cloud-based approach offers several advantages over the usual local document management systems
- The storage space provided for mass data is fully encrypted. This gives you the certainty that your data will not fall into the wrong hands.
- The data is automatically mirrored across multiple locations around the world. This leads to strong redundancy and fault tolerance in the event that a hosting location has a technical fault. You can rest assured that your service is always accessible online.
- Your data is backed up automatically every day and stored in state-of-the-art data centers and is always available.
- EisenVault offers personalized support from a centralized team to ensure that your user experience is always the best.
- Since regular product updates are installed centrally on the cloud-hosted software, your DMS instance is always the “newest and best”. This ensures that you can always access the latest features and the best security features without having to pay for expensive and complicated upgrades.
- You can connect all your devices to EisenVault in the cloud via a working internet connection, regardless of where you are. You can access your documents and data collection (despository) via the web browser, the iOS app or the Android app. All communication between your device and the EisenVault servers is fully encrypted using 256-bit SSL encryption, the industry standard used in all companies, including banks and e-commerce sites.
- You don’t have to worry about managing databases, security updates, or data center hardware. Our sales representatives and customer advisors help you in the cloud very quickly and easily with the EisenVault. Start solution.
If you want, EisenVault can set up a local instance for your company at any time. However, we recommend using the cloud approach for the reasons mentioned above. Talk to our consultants about your questions or concerns. We would be happy to provide you with a tailor-made solution that is best suited for your company.